Thursday, June 19, 2008

EduComm Conference day 2

Today was another good day at the conference, but there weren't as many interesting sessions today. The one that I was really excited for ended up being a bit of a bore. I did discover a whole bunch of great web 2.0 sites and got some great ideas about how to use them. I'm on my way to a comedy club tonight so I don't think I'll have time to write as detailed a post for today.

For my wife (and anybody who wants to be jealous of my accommodations) here is a short video I made of my hotel room I'm staying at. I thought it was a mistake when I walked in the room. I don't think I paid for this nice of a room, but hey I'll take it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pW184N9rIno

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so we are pretty jealous. Lillie and I decided that you have to take us there sometime!

    ReplyDelete